Last Updated: July 14, 2023
When you visit our website, our web servers automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information, such as your computer’s domain name and IP address. This data helps us understand visitor trends and improve the compatibility of our website across different browsers and operating systems. The information we collect includes:
- The IP address of the site that referred you to us
- Your IP address
- The web page from which you accessed our site, if applicable
- Browser information (e.g., Internet Explorer 6) and operating system platform (e.g., Macintosh or Windows)
- Search words or terms used to find our website (e.g., Google, Yahoo)
At times, we may request additional information from you through our website. This information is voluntary and may be necessary for service inquiries or communication purposes.
We may disclose your personal information or log file data in certain circumstances:
- When required by law or legal processes
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Canberra Concreting Solutions or our website visitors
- To identify individuals who may be violating the law, our legal notice, or the rights of third parties
- To cooperate with investigations related to alleged unlawful activities
While we take reasonable precautions to secure your information, please be aware that we reserve the right to transfer such data in connection with the sale of all or part of Canberra Concreting Solutions’ capital stock or assets to a third party. Additionally, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or information management practices of third-party websites linked on our website. We advise you to review the privacy policies of those external sites to understand how they handle user information.